braun teleCom is a producer and distributor of products and solutions for modern broadband networks with our headquarters in Hanover, Germany. With over 30 years of experience, we have developed into one of the leading suppliers of sophisticated components for coaxial and fiber optic networks in Europe.
As a medium-sized company, we operate in small, specialized teams and attach great importance to a family-friendly corporate culture. We support our employees in their personal and professional development and enable individual training.
Being part of the BTV Multimedia Group, we bundle the activities of well-known manufacturers, distributors and service companies in the broadband industry. Together we implement broadband projects of all sizes and develop tailor-made product solutions for fiber optic and HFC networks.
- Technical supervision and support of our target customers
- Remote configuration and error analysis of headend elements
- Processing customer tickets and complex technical inquiries
- Utilizing growth opportunities in the areas of coaxial and optical distribution networks, HFC networks, DOCSIS applications, IPTV and FTTx system solutions
- Successfully completed studies in communications engineering or comparable training, additional specialist qualifications in the areas mentioned desired
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN and network monitoring
- Basics in the area of SIP, packet cable and modem configuration
- Product knowledge in the areas of coaxial and optical distribution technology as well as in system technology (CMTS, OLT and Active Ethernet)
- Analytical and systematic way of working
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel and work on call
You can hardly wait to join our team?
Then please send your complete application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by email to email@example.com or by post to:
braun teleCom GmbH
Merkurstr. 3 c
+49 511 79015991
I would be happy to help if you have any questions about the position or the application process!