braun teleCom is a producer and distributor of products and solutions for modern broadband networks with our headquarters in Hanover, Germany. With over 30 years of experience, we have developed into one of the leading suppliers of sophisticated components for coaxial and fiber optic networks in Europe.
As a medium-sized company, we operate in small, specialized teams and attach great importance to a family-friendly corporate culture. We support our employees in their personal and professional development and enable individual training.
We are powered by Netceed, a global leader in distribution, logistics, technical engineering, and product design with over 30 years of expertise and performance supporting the telecommunications and broadband industry. Netceed employs over 1,800 people across 19 countries and counting, and its experienced team works hard every day shaping the future of communication networks across the globe.
- Completed commercial or comparable training
- Ideally 5 years of professional experience in customer service
- Joy with customer contact, structured teamwork and telephone sales
- Very good communication skills and a customer and service-oriented approach
- Very good knowledge of German, ideally good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of common MS Office software, ideally already experience with Sage 100
Then please send your complete application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, by email to email@example.com or by post to:
braun teleCom GmbH
Merkurstr. 3 c