We are an independent EMC lab accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and serve you with EMC measurements for products and systems.
For measurements and test procedures we use an open area test site with a measuring distance of 10 m and an anechoic chamber with a measuring distance of 3 m.
We support and advise your R&D projects with parallel measurements, e. g. product design in accordance with EMC requirements. We provide computer-aided, detailed and standard-conforming test reports for compliance tests including photos of the test setup.
In addition to the services listed we are pleased to offer additional measurements upon request.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Immunity against RF fields
- Burst immunity
- Surge immunity
- Conducted immunity
- Voltage dips and interruptions
- Magnetic fields
- Radiated emission 30 MHz up to 22 GHz
- Radio interference power of active CATV components (with absorbing clamp)
- Conducted disturbance voltage
- Screening efficiency of passive CATV components and cables